1. Traveler(s) agrees to pay all required costs, fee, booking charges and payments to Centerline Adventures, LLC in a timely manner as outlined in the trip information available on centerlineadventures.com.
2. Centerline Adventures, LLC shall provide arrangements, bookings and coordination.
3. Centerline Adventures, LLC shall not be liable to Traveler or Traveler’s agents or representatives for or in respect of any of the following, and makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding:
a. Services of any kind provided to Traveler in connection with trip or its planned itinerary;
b. All activities Traveler undertakes in connection with trip or its planned itinerary;
c. Any injury, damages, death, loss, accident, delay to Traveler, Traveler’s property or any third party or third party’s property, directly or indirectly attributable to or arising out of trip, in any manner, whether caused by a participant on the trip, Centerline Adventures, LLC or a third party;
d. The actions of Traveler at any time;
e. Any refund due to cancellation of Trip or portion thereof, except to the extent such refund is received by Centerline Adventures, LLC from an outside source (any such refunds, to the extent received, will be distributed pro rata to all affected Travelers who have remitted the full cost for Trip prior to cancellation). At all times, any service charge fees paid are non-refundable. Only the Trip price paid will be refunded less any adjustments as noted above.
f. Traveler agrees to show these terms to all other person(s) that Traveler is registering for in addition to his or herself. Traveler takes full responsibility and fully releases Centerline Adventures, LLC from any liability as a result of not showing these terms to those other persons.
4. Traveler agrees to indemnify and hold Centerline Adventures, LLC harmless for any suit, claim, action, causes of action, demand or debt brought against or suffered by Centerline Adventures, LLC as a result of Traveler’s direct or indirect action or failure to act. IN ALL CASES, CENTERLINE ADVENTURES, LLC’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEE PAID BY TRAVELER FOR THE SERVICES FOR THE TRIP. IN NO EVENT SHALL CENTERLINE ADVENTURES, LLC BE LIABLE FOR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, LOST PROFITS, INJURIES OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF CENTERLINE ADVENTURES, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the law of the State of North Carolina, without regard to any jurisdictional conflict or choice of laws, provisions and all legal actions shall have venue exclusively in the City of Charlotte, County of Mecklenburg. The parties hereto waive any right to trial by jury in any suit relating to the subject matter herein. The parties hereto further agree that all disputes shall be conclusively decided by arbitration under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association sitting in Charlotte, including, without limitation, disputes regarding the enforceability or interpretation of this Agreement. A final order of the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement.
6. Centerline Adventures, LLC will make every possible effort to guarantee the prices set forth on each excursion on the Centerline Adventure website, but Traveler must understand, and accept, that Centerline Adventures, LLC is not responsible for, but not limited to, fuel surcharges, tax increases, bankruptcy by airlines or suppliers or any other act outside the actual control of Centerline Adventures, LLC. These increases must be absorbed by Traveler.
7. REFUND POLICY DUE TO TRAVELER CANCELLATION: Please review the REFUND POLICY for trip on the trips page on Centerlineadventures.com for specific information regarding the trip’s refund policy. Any service charge fees paid are non-refundable. Only the trip price paid will be refunded less any adjustments as noted.
8. PICTURES AND PHOTOS: All pictures and photos taken by Centerline Adventures, LLC staff or trip travelers are exclusively owned by Centerline Adventures, LLC. Photos may not be copied or reused for purposes other than Centerline Adventures, LLC unless specific written permission is granted. An image/photograph/video may be used to promote other Centerline Adventures, LLC events. Photographs may not be sold. Traveler releases any rights or licensing to the photographs and also agrees that Traveler’s pictures may in fact be placed on centerlineadventures.com. However, as a courtesy, if asked, Centerline Adventures, LLC will consider removing a specific photograph from centerlineadventures.com. To request a picture be removed, please contact us directly.
9. PARKING FOR TRIPS: If Traveler chooses to drive to the Centerline Adventures LLC excursion, Traveler agrees to hold Centerline Adventures, LLC harmless and not liable for anything that happens to Travelers, Traveler’s friends’, families’, etc. vehicles while parked at these locations. This includes, but is not limited to, all towing fees, any kind of damage or vandalism, fines, tickets, etc.
10. Traveler agrees to all the terms and conditions herein which represent a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties. Any and all previous oral or written agreements, promises or contracts not set forth herein are void and of no force and effect. The terms and conditions set forth herein may only be modified by a signed written agreement between the parties named herein.